A drinking spot operator at Bole in the Savannah Region, Ama has died yesterday through alleged poisoning. Ama Nyuri's death is generating cont
A drinking spot operator at Bole in the Savannah Region, Ama has died yesterday through alleged poisoning.
Ama Nyuri’s death is generating controversy as it is alleged she was poisoned by a friend (name withheld) who works with her at her ‘Friends Corner’ drinking spot.
The information Nkilgi FM have is that Ama Nyuri got sick and her friend gave her some herbal concoction to drink.
After drinking the said herbal mixture, Ama became restless and was rushed to the Bole Hospital yesterday where she was pronounced dead.
The deceased (Ama Nyuri) who is the owner of ‘Friends Corner’ is currently at the Bole Hospital mortuary awaiting autopsy.
Ama Nyuri’s friend who gave her the herbal medicine has been arrested and is currently in Police cells at Bole.
Nkilgi FM contacted the Police in Bole and they confirmed an arrest over an alleged case of poisoning.
The Bole Police said a lady who allegedly poisoned the deceased has been arrested to assist in investigations.
By: Zion Abdul Rauf/awakenewsonline.com