The Founding President of policy and education think tank, Mr. Franklin Cudjo is asking the Criminal Investigations Department of Ghana Police Service
The Founding President of policy and education think tank, Mr. Franklin Cudjo is asking the Criminal Investigations Department of Ghana Police Service seven “lay man” questions in the wake of Police reports that some human remains have been found in a septic tank at the uncompleted building where the alleged kidnapper of three Takoradi stayed.
According to the Police in a press statement signed by Ms. Juliana Obeng, Head, Public Affairs Unit /CID “As part of Investigations into the three (3) Takoradi kidnapped girls, the Criminal Investigations Department and the Western Regional Command earlier this evening August 2, 2019 conducted an operation at kansaworodo a suburb of Takoradi.”
“During the operation which took place at about 7pm, some human remains were retrieved from a septic tank at an uncompleted building.” – the statement said
“The building was previously occupied by convict Samuel Odeoutuk Willis who is one of the accused person standing trial for allegedly kidnapping the three (3) Takoradi girls.
The discovered human remains would be sent to the forensic science laboratory of the Ghana police service for analysis and further investigation.”
But this statement since not to go down well with many Ghanaians including the IMANI Boss prompting him to asked these questions on his facebook page sighted by Awake News:
“Police CID says “Human remains were found in a septic tank at an uncompleted building” at 7pm when they were conducting investigations in and around the building previously occupied by one of the suspected kidnappers standing trial.
My lay man’s questions
1. When was the suspected kidnapper arrested? How long ago?
2. Was the suspect upon arrest left to continue staying in the “uncompleted building”?
3. When did the trial of the suspected kidnapper start?
3. Was there ever a search in and around the suspect’s “uncompleted building” immediately after apprehending him?
4. How many searches have been conducted in an around the suspect’s “uncompleted building”?
5. Was this operation sanctioned upon a tip off that the girls were in and around the uncompleted building?
6. Is this the first time a search was conducted in the septic tank close to the building?
7. Was the septic tank empty or it contained some faecal matter?
I shall continue in the morning and I am very angry..”
The three girls went missing last year August. Some suspected were arrested and standing trail for kidnapping of the girls.
About few months again, the Police CID Boss, Maame Tiwaa Addo Dankwah held a press conference where she told news men the Police know where the girls were and that they are find. In May this year, the CID Boss made a uturn on a TV show where she said she only said they (the Police) know where the girls were to give hope to the families.
By: Efo Korsi Senyo / awakenewsonline.com