The Africa Herbal & Alternative Medicine Awards (AHAM Awards) seeks to recognize and celebrate personalities and institutions who are contributing
The Africa Herbal & Alternative Medicine Awards (AHAM Awards) seeks to recognize and celebrate personalities and institutions who are contributing to the development of Africa’s health sector through the fields of traditional herbal, holistic, alternative and complementary medicine.
Awake Africa Magazine and Senyo Global with its partners are organizing the first AHAM Awards to highlight and celebrated professionals, academicas, enterprises and initiatives, from across Africa, who prove antibiotics and chemicals are not the only solutions when maintaining one’s health.
As consumers within the healthcare market become increasingly conscious of the potential side effects of traditional medicines, they are turning to holistic health services and alternative medicines available to them.
At Awake Africa Magazine and Senyo Global, we pride ourselves on the fact that every one of our winners can truly rest assured that their recognition was deserved, as we carefully scrutinize everything from a nominee’s region to their performance over the past 12 months, analyzing the deal in detail and utilizing our wealth of experience to ensure that we only choose the most deserving firms to win one of these prestigious accolades.
Once your win is confirmed we feel you should be able to showcase it to the full. As such, we work with all of our nominees and winners to promote their success throughout the corporate landscape, making sure that they gain maximum exposure and really benefit from their win, reaching their target audience and sharing their success.
For this to be a true representation of the best of the best from across this dynamic and growing space, we need your support.
From Acupuncture to Aromatherapy, and Yoga, we welcome nominations for any practice, professional or product which you believe deserves to be showcased in this programme.
- Candidates are eligible to nominate themselves or their institution
- Candidates must have completed the nomination form before the Closing Date, February 16, 2018
- Candidates must submit their full profile as is going to form the basis for vetting their nominations
- A five-member jury will be set to determine 65% of score ranging from interviews, visit to candidate’s facility, review of articles and research papers, reviews of profiles submitted
- 35% of the score shall be determined by the public online voting
- Winners will be given plages, citation and medals
- Profile of winners will be published online via awakeafrica.com and in Africa Africa Magazine and Awake Newspaper
- Winner will be given one month online adverts and publicity via awakeafrica.com and in Awake Newspaper
- Winner who does not have websites will be given a 10pages, 1year hosting, 10 emails professionally developed website from SenyoGlobal